Booking Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Boydtown Beach Holiday Park. We look forward to welcoming you to our stunning location. Please note that through confirmation of an accommodation booking at Boydtown Beach Holiday Park you are acknowledging and agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
- Payment in full is required prior to arrival. All long stays must be paid weekly in advance.
- All site and Tiny Home prices are based on a 2-person rate. This price applies even if there is only one person staying.
- All extra persons on a site or in the Tiny Home over 5 years will be charged as an extra at a per night rate.
- A site consists of one car with one caravan/boat or a motor home with a maximum of 6 persons.
- Second car not arriving at same time, but within main site timeframe, is considered another booking.
- If you are in a separate car and are arriving at a different date of main site and have your own camping gear, you are not a site extra and management will require you to book a separate site. Management will need to be advised before 1st November for Christmas season. We will not accept “last minute arrivals of mates” and do not wish to disappoint.
- You must be over 18 years of age to stay with us.
- Check in time for Tiny Home accommodation is from 2pm and from 11am for sites. Checkout time is strictly 10am. Unless previously arranged with reception, late departure fees may be incurred for occupancy exceeding these times.
- Boom gate codes will give each individual vehicle access for the booked dates and will be issued to each vehicle. There will be no tailgating. Ensure that you enter your code, even if the boom gate is up at the time of use.
- Arriving before office hours (8.30 am) on the day of your booking, is subject to approval. You MUST contact the office before 4.00pm on the day prior to your arrival. If accepted, an IN ONLY code will be issued. You will then need to obtain your boom gate car code during office hours.
- If you arrive earlier than booked, you will be charged for the date of arrival.
- Should you wish to vacate your site early due to weather conditions, no refund will be given. Tariffs and deposits are not refundable if your stay is cut short for any reason, except in Bushfire conditions.
- Whilst we endeavour to meet our guest’s requests, site preference is not guaranteed.
- Children: All children under 5 years must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities. Children are not to play in and around the amenities blocks, the camp kitchens or our Dump points.
- Dump point: Please do not put anything down the dump point that will block our sewer system or our pumps - this means: Wipes; napkins, heavy or duty paper. Please make sure you run plenty of water into the system after you empty your cartridge into the dump point.
- Sites must always be kept tidy and all rubbish must be placed in the bins provided.
- The speed limit is 8kms per hour in the park
- Vehicles: All vehicles that enter the park must have current registration. No trail or quad bikes are permitted in the park (park staff exempt) No L plate drivers are permitted to drive in the park. Strictly no riding on the outside of vehicles, in the back of utes or in boats whilst they are being towed. The NSW road rules apply inside the Park.
- Noise must cease at 10pm and no music is to be played after this time. Please be considerate to the other guests staying in the park and keep your noise levels down between 10pm and 8am. This includes generators.
- We reserve the right to evict guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way: causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given, and charges will apply for any damage caused.
- Fires in our campsite: Fires are strictly prohibited within the park (penalty applies). Gas BBQs are accepted.
- Pets (Dogs) are permitted in our park but not during our Christmas peak (first 2 weeks of NSW summer holidays) and 4 days of the Easter weekend. Please note conditions may apply. If dogs are “snuck” in during this period, you will be subject to eviction. We will allow 2 dogs per site after these periods. Dogs must always be on a leash and restrained whilst in the park. You must pick up after your dog. Failure to do so, you will be asked to vacate the park. No refund will be given, and charges will apply for any damage caused. Please note other conditions may apply.
- Smoking - As we are trying to promote a pleasant environment for all guests, we ask you to please refrain from smoking inside our Tiny Home or in any of our buildings and that all smokers dispose of their cigarette butts responsibly. (Do not throw them on the ground)
- Management reserves the right to amend or alter prices, sites, and conditions at any time without notice.
Minimum Stays Tiny Home and Powered sites
- Low Season – No minimum night stay during low season
- Peak (High) season – (Dec/Jan) - 3 night minimum
- Peak (High) season – Easter long weekend a minimum 3-night stay (Friday – Sunday inclusive).
Park Manager may vary the minimum stay for peak periods however this is limited to selected sites/Tiny Home where there is a shorter vacancy between confirmed bookings.
Changes, Cancellations & Refunds
If you wish to change any details of your booking, please contact our park directly. We will do our best to assist you but cannot guarantee that changes can be made. Please note that bookings in the Christmas peak period may not be altered after the 1st of November unless you are cancelling. Bookings can be post-poned and credit applied - up to 12 months from the date of your intended stay.
Peak (High) Season Tiny Home Bookings
Cancellations where at least 30 days written notice has been provided are refundable less a $30 administration fee or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking (to be used within a 12-month period). Cancellations giving less than 30 days’ notice will forfeit all monies paid.
Low & Shoulder Season Tiny Home Bookings
Cancellations where at least 7 days written notice has been provided are refundable less a $30 administration fee or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking (to be used within a 12-month period). Cancellations giving less than 7 days’ notice will forfeit all monies paid.
A deposit is required to secure and confirm each reservation. For all phone bookings, a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings. Please note if deposit if not paid by required date, your reservation will be cancelled.
Peak Season Deposit
- Dec/Jan Bookings – Minimum: first night tariff for sites and Tiny Home at time of booking with 50% of total due by the 1st of July and final balance by the 31st of October.
- Easter Long Weekend – first night tariff for sites and Tiny Home at time of booking with balance payable by 31st March 2021.
Low & Shoulder Season Deposit
- First night’s tariff at time of booking and balance payable on arrival.
- Refunds/credits for COVID19 cancellations: In the event that COVID19 restrictions prevent your stay with Boydtown Beach Holiday Park, we will offer you the following: a postponement of your stay – holding your deposit in credit against your account; accept your cancellation and apply your deposit as a credit against a future stay; or accept your cancellation and refund your deposit less $30.00 administration fee. Credits will be valid for 12 months from the date of your intended stay.